Looking for the Best Way to install Kodi on Firestick? If so, you then landed on the perfect page, because now we will discuss the perfect method to install Kodi in your Firestick apparatus without a PC. Excited?
There are several methods to install Kodi on Fire TV, but here we’ll discuss some simple procedures that are working fine with no PC.
So let us get proceed to this manual about the best way best to install Kodi applications in your Firestick.
Before we begin allow me to tell you, men, this technique was shared with Firestick Website, so in case you’ve got a doubt concerning this technique then you can contact them anytime.
What is Amazon Firestick?
The Amazon Fire Stick is a small device the size of a flash drive that plugs into a TVs HDMI port.
The Fire Stick enables any TV to stream content over WiFi such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and even more.
You can even install any third-party programs on a fire stick as I have recently installed Vudu About Firestick to see Avengers Infinity War. So essentially it’s a very small & cool device to flow online content.
You might even apply your Android smartphone on Firestick. All you need to do is, connect your smartphone to WiFi but make sure the link of your Firestick and smartphone is exactly the same.
Sounds interesting? Yes! Now you can stream your Android smartphone on the big screen without an HDMI cable or even a PC. Give it try and I am sure that you won’t repent.
Why Kodi On Firestick?
We all understand that nowadays online streaming has attained to summit and gaining enormous popularity.
But to watch your favourite content online, you need a better source and Kodi is among these. Kodi is an open-source program that provides Live TV Shows, Sports, and Movies at no cost.
However, we all know that seeing our favourite movies on the large screen is one of the very best experience. So today we’re likely to discuss the thorough guide on the best way to install Kodi About Firestick in two minutes with no PC.
Cost of Amazon Fire Stick
The cost of Firestick is just $39.99 and it also includes an Alexa Voice Remote. Basically, there are 3 kinds of the model in Firesticks like Fire TV Cube, 4K Firestick, and Fire TV.
There is not much distinction between 4K Firestick and Fire TV but if you want to make sure that one is better then you can read a review on the internet.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install Kodi on Firestick.
Step 1: Install ES File Explorer On Firestick
- Launch your Fire TV.
- Navigate to Preferences → System → Developer Options.
- Turn on’Allow apps from unknown sources.’
- In the Amazon Fire Stick main menu, then go to Search alternative.
- Sort ES File Explorer.
- Click the ES File Explorer program icon to download and install it.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app.
Step 2: Install Kodi on Firestick
- Now, launch the ES File Explorer Program on Your Own Firestick device.
- Now open Download Manager.
- Click on’+ New’ button from the menu.
- Now in the Path, enter this URL: https://bit.ly/2AqHf0I
- For Name enter Kodi or you can input any title.
- Now click on the Download Now button.
- Wait for a few seconds before the Kodi setup files download.
- When the Kodi APK file is downloaded, click the open file’ to install Kodi on your Firestick.
- Return to your own Firestick home screen.
- Now launch the Kodi app and revel in your favourite movies and TV shows on the big TV screen.